A few simple rules that could help in choosing your bed:
- Size of bed: 15 longer than the person who will sleep in it, wide enough to allow unfolding of the arm;
- As the feeling of comfort differs with people it is always important to try and decide which degree of hardness is right for you.
- The content and materials – do they respond to your idea of quality and comfort;
- The shop assistant is there to help you – get as much information as you want about the warranty, manufacturer and delivery terms;
- Certificates of quality laboratories – they are always a sign you will receive a quality product.
The mattress is the most important part of the bed. For eight hours every day your body is laid on the mattress – that is a third of your life!
WE SLEEP ON THE MATTRESS, NOT ON THE BED!
When you buy a mattress, it is vital to lay on it and feel it. The feeling of comfort is individual and you must not rely solely on recommendations. Relax and lay for a while in the position you adopt when you sleep, and turn a few times. Think whether or not you will be comfortable if you spend a whole night on this mattress. Do not hesitate to do that, because you pay for something that you will personally use for eight hours a day. Most big shops have beds with different models of mattresses on them and allow you to lay on them to test them. Make use of that!